We can turn our content recommendations and best practices into reality. HoppdMedia co-creates with you original creative content—including videos, compelling images,infographics, feature articles, and step-by step guides.
Content is the King
The content revolution is arrived. Hashtag campaigns are the new slogans, and new followers lead to fresh leads. Almost 90 percent of organizations market with content goes beyond traditional pitches and ads. You need to be publishing relevant information, ideas, and entertainment that are of value to your customers. You have react in real time with transparency to customers. Quality content strengthens your brand identity at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional marketing.
Delivered Value = Brand Loyalty
Audiences today would rather learn about your company from valued content than traditional ads. They want listen to your engaging story, synthesize that story, and become a part of a attentive audience.
Go beyond peddling a product. Provide excellent content to gain excellent brand loyalty.
Social media marketing is all about relationships, cultivation, and conversations. Content is at the core of every single mention, share, and human interaction.
Your content needs to inspire, serve, delight, and entertain your ideal customer.
We will help you strategize, develop, and execute content marketing programs that share your story, earn trust, establish thought leadership, engage your audience, and convert fans into loyal brand evangelists.
Snapshot of our content marketing services
- Content marketing audits and strategic plans
- Content editorial calendar development
- Visual content marketing
- Persona development
- Topic and theme development
- Content goals, objectives and KPIs
- Content integration
- Content amplification
- Competitor research
- Development of a content message house (your message bible)
- Co-created content development with key industry thought leaders and influencers
- Social media content (for social media updates on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, SnapChat, Periscope, Meerkat etc.)
- Content development for marketing materials, event hand outs, business cards, tradeshow booths and displays
- Website content
- Blog and article writing
- Video marketing scripts
- White papers
- Press releases
The content on your site and social media tells your visitors who you are and works to establish your organization as an expert in its field. It is the strength of this content that will be largely responsible for helping to attract visitors, pulling in valuable traffic, and earning you potential customers.
But you have to know how to use it. Certain content types are intended for different purposes, and it’s important to know the strengths and limitations for each. Blog posts are ideal for drumming up conversation or sparking controversy, but an authoritative article is going to be the tool you need in order to establish your site as a resource. You tell us your goal, we’ll help you layout your content creation strategy.
Hoppd Media provides the following content creation services:
- Social media posts: Social media posts are specialized pieces of content designed to engage readers/Followers, attract links, and make others want to interact with your brand. If you need help identifying topics or writing posts, we can manage a host of professional social media services for you.
- Authority articles: We can help you create authoritative resources that establish your site as the “go-to” site on a particular subject, attracting both links and a loyal user base.
- Linkbait: Linkbait is content specifically designed to bring links to your Web site. Linkbait does not mean every story hits the home page of Digg. Some pieces may be designed for an industry journal, a well-known blogger, a national newspaper, or specific social news or bookmarking sites. We can identify a custom linkbait strategy, create the content, recommend on-site changes in preparation for the campaign and show you how to market it.
- Optimized press releases: We can create optimized press releases to help garner maximum search engine visibility and attention from relevant industry sources.
- Optimized content: Content is good, optimized content is better if you want to rank for competitive keyword sets. We can show you how to optimize your existing content and create additional content that addresses the needs of your users. If in-house resources are low or you are under a time crunch, we can also write this content for you.